Responsible Reliable Recruitment…putting the 3Rs back into Education!
WELCOME to our website. We hope you find it helpful and informative. We are always trying to improve so we welcome feedback about the site and suggestions for improvements and additions. Please email us at email@example.com or tell us next time we meet.
How are we different?
- Our business is not built on volume, we do not measure success by the number of people we place in jobs
- Our business is built on satisfied clients telling other people, we grow our business by recommendation only
- We believe in putting back into Education, each year we have pledged to put 25% of our profits directly into charities and not-for-profit organisations directly associated with children, teachers and schools.
- Money is used wisely, overheads are kept to a minimum. We do not have corporate offices, we do not give free gimmicks. We aim to charge client schools as little as possible and pay client staff as much as possible.
- No one receives any bonus or incentive for filling a job. The only focus we have is matching the right person to the right job.
Our name is carefully chosen to promote our core values
- We are reliable, our clients know they can put their trust in us to deliver, we will ‘go the extra mile’ to meet their needs
- We are responsible, we run the company by the highest moral and ethical codes. We firmly believe, “What is morally and ethically right, is also commercially right, and right for us”.
Responsible Reliable Recruitment is a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and has been awarded REC Audited Education Status.
Our policies, procedures and practises are fully compliant with United Kingdom law UK Legislation please change – to relevant legislation and the REC Code of Professional Practice. For more information please see Policies
Our Pledge is our word to our teachers
Recommend a teacher and receive a generous ‘thank you’ gift