Responsible Reliable Recruitment…putting the 3Rs back into Education!
- Below is a list of our current vacancies, please click on any that interest you for further details and how to apply
Nothing here that interests you?
- Finding a teacher for a vacancy is only half the story!
- We also find vacancies for teachers! Just email your CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with any other information you might feel could help us (e.g., when you are coming, the type of school you are looking for etc.) and we will do the rest!
- And finally, new vacancies are being added all the time, so keep checking!
Responsible Reliable Recruitment acts as an
- ’employment business’ finding temporary work for client teachers for which they are paid for the days worked
- ’employment agency’ when making permanent placements
Both activities are conducted under the terms of the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and subsequent regulations.
Responsible Reliable Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all workers placed in school to share this commitment.
- All jobs posted on this site involve working with children and are therefore exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and all subsequent amendments (England and Wales).
- For these positions, an Enhanced Disclosure, Barring Service check (DBS), a criminal record check from your own country (if different) and a criminal record declaration will be required. criminal record (police) check will be required from the United Kingdom
- For further information please go to Policies
For information about our application process, criminal record checks and company policies please go to policies
Our Pledge is our word to our teachers